TIME TO SCHEDULE FLU VACCINES!
We are now scheduling flu vaccines for patients who are 6 months and older. Please call the office to schedule.
2019 NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION
The FDA has now approved the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine for children 12-15 years of age and for children 5-11 years of age. Below is a list of places in the community that are scheduling vaccine clinics. We will try to update this information as it becomes available. At this time, we do not currently have the vaccine in the office. If we get the vaccine at a later date, it will be posted on our website and we will send out an email.
The Physicians support the vaccine, its safety and efficacy.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine event at Downers Grove North High School (1st dose 11/21/2021 and 2nd dose 12/12/2021), for ages 5-11, ages 12 & up, and boosters & third dose, click here.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine event at Lyons Township High School South in Western Springs (1st dose 11/13/2021 and 2nd dose 12/4/2021), for ages 5-11, chick here. For vaccines for ages 12 & up, click here.
- To register for Lurie Children's Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for ages 5 & up at the main Chicago campus, click here.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine for ages 5 & up at Walgreens, click here.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine for ages 5 & up at CVS, click here.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine clinic through Will County for ages 5 & up, click here.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Broadway Medical in Addison for ages 5 & up, click here.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Edward/Elmhurst Health Center in Downers Grove for ages 5 & up, click here
- A COVID-19 vaccine clinic is being planned for ages 5 & up at Gower West Elementary School in Willowbrook (1st dose 11/11/2021 and 2nd dose 12/3/2021). A link to schedule should be available soon and will be posted here when we have that information.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccine through Advocate Aurora Health, click here.
- To register for a Vaccine Clinic through the DuPage County Health Department, click here.
- To register for a Vaccine Clinic through Cook County, click here. Also, you can click here for information on Cook County walk-in COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics.
- To register for a Vaccine Clinic through Kane County, please click here.
You can also visit your county's health department's website through the link below for more information on COVID-19 vaccinations.
DuPage County Health Department: https://www.dupagehealth.org/667/COVID-19-Vaccine
Cook County Health Department: https://cookcountypublichealth.org/communicable-diseases/covid-19/covid-vaccine/
Will County Health Department: https://willcountyhealth.org/covid-19/covid-vaccine/
Kane County Health Department: https://kanehealth.com/Pages/COVID-Vaccine.aspx
If you child has received the COVID-19 vaccinations, please call our office to find out how to send us a copy of the vaccination card or bring the card with to their next appointment.
The links below from the AAP and Healthy Children answer questions regarding the science behind the COVID-19 vaccination and information on vaccinating children against COVID-19. However, if you have specific questions about your child and if they qualify for the vaccine, you can call our office for more information.
Click here for information on the COVID-19 vaccine from Lurie Children's Hospital.
Please click on the following link from the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology for information on vaccinating pregnant and lactating patients against COVID-19. https://www.acog.org/clinical/clinical-guidance/practice-advisory/articles/2020/12/vaccinating-pregnant-and-lactating-patients-against-covid-19
COVID-19 vaccination begins in Chicagoland! Your pediatricians trust in this science!
Need a COVID test? Make an appointment with us!
DuPage Pediatrics offers both rapid antigen and PCR testing for COVID-19.
Get the test if your child:
-is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
-needs COVID-19 testing to return to school or daycare
-is asymptomatic but had exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
Results are available in 2-3 days
GENERAL INFORMATION ON COVID-19 AND DUPAGE PEDIATRICS Despite COVID-19, DuPage Pediatrics is committed to remaining open. We will be operating with reduced hours. We are also excited to announce that we are adding Telemedicine Visits via video/phone when appropriate. These services, along with doctor phone calls will be billed to your insurance. Billing for these services is essential to maintain the viability of our practice.
When you arrive at the office for your appointment, please call us to let us know. Our waiting room is currently closed and we ask that you wait in your vehicle until the exam room is ready for you. Also, since social distancing is recommended, we ask that only the patient and one adult come to the office for appointments whenever possible. Please click on the following link for more information regarding social distancing: https://medium.com/@ariadnelabs/social-distancing-this-is-not-a-snow-day-ac21d7fa78b4. We encourage you to complete any necessary paperwork ahead of time by visiting the Patient Forms tab on this website. Paperwork can be submitted electronically by choosing the Secure Online Forms option.
Please be sure to bring your current or new insurance card to each visit. By doing so, this will allow us to verify your insurance coverage and process your claims in a timely manner.
PATIENT PORTAL NOW OPEN!
The Patient Portal is open for use! The portal allows the user to see future appointments, view immunization history, request prescription refills and update demographic information. Please call our office at
for your unique User ID and Password. Once signed up, you can easily access the Patient Portal at this homepage directly. Just click on
“Patient Portal Access”
CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL HEALTHCARE NEEDS
DuPage Pediatrics serves as a Medical Home, especially for children with special health care needs. The Medical Home is a relationship between the family and our health care professionals who care for your child. DuPage Pediatrics offers your family the services of a Patient Care Coordinator; Cara Long, RN. Cara is available to coordinate care, provide information on community resources and/or services, and assist families in organizing/tracking medical information. To learn more about these services or to speak with Cara, please call our office at